Toward Raising Awareness That Behavioral Health Providers Are Essential Workers and Front-Line Responders
Find Out More and How to Donate!
Did you know that MaMHCA has a Mentor Program for new members? Check out the Mentor Program page for more information!
MaMHCA has a number of resources, including dynamic Exam Prep Workshops like this one!
MaMHCA offers a variety of workshops, virtual events, and programs for CE credit!
Resilience & Beyond: How to Draw upon the Body to Cope, Adapt & Thrive with Pat Ogden Ph.D, founder of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
• MaMHCA's New Telementalhealth Certificate is Here!
• 28 CEUs Offered!
• MaMHCA's Legislative Info is Here!
• Support our Section 12 Bill!
• Read About Medicare Legislation Here!
• See our Exciting CE Programs Now
• Sign up for a workshop here!
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Become a Member Today!
• Why Join?
• Opportunities to Connect With Peers
Action needed to support MaMHCA's Legislation!
MaMHCA is seeking qualified members who would like to serve on the MaMHCA Board.
Thanks for a successful 1st Summer Institute
12/31/21 is the deadline for LMHC renewals. 30 CEUs are required. All can be remote this cycle.
MaMHCA’s Bills to establish a stand-alone licensing board for LMHCs and an entry-level license for LMHCs; and Bills to fund a payment mechanism for agencies...