The MA Policy Updates Page has Important Info to Support these Bills!
Our 13th Annual Job & Career Fair is May 3rd! Don't Miss It!
(Left to Right) Evan Schinell, President-Elect; Betsy Handley, President; Joseph Weeks, Past-President
MaMHCA has a new Mentor Program for new members! Check out the Mentor Program page for more information!
MaMHCA has a number of resources, including dynamic Exam Prep Workshops like this one!
MaMHCA offers a variety of workshops and programs for CE credit!
• View LMHC Updates on our Marquee
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• MaMHCA's Legislative Info is Here!
• Support our Section 12 Bill!
• Read About Medicare Legislation Here!
• ANOTHER! New webinar for CEs!
• See our Exciting CE Programs Now
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
The Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that the application process for the 2019-20 Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship...
The Spring 2019 MaMHCA Continuing Education Approval Program workshop listings are available!
The MaMHCA Nominations Committee is accepting applications for nomination of the Board Officer position of President
Our Annual Job & Career Fair date is 5/3/19 and Registration is Open for Exhibitors and Job-Seekers!
The MaMHCA Bills for Section 12, Licensing Board Efficiency and an Entry Level License, and Supervision Funding now have docket numbers and need your support!