Your Immediate Action is Needed to Support Section 12 Legislation! Read More Here!
Toward Raising Awareness That Behavioral Health Providers Are Essential Workers and Front-Line Responders
Find Out More and How to Donate!
Regularly Updated Information and Guidelines on Telehealth
Did you know that MaMHCA has a Mentor Program for new members? Check out the Mentor Program page for more information!
MaMHCA has a number of resources, including dynamic Exam Prep Workshops like this one!
MaMHCA offers a variety of workshops and programs for CE credit!
• View LMHC Updates on our Marquee
• Featured Member Profile
• MaMHCA's Legislative Info is Here!
• Support our Section 12 Bill!
• Read About Medicare Legislation Here!
• ANOTHER! New webinar for CEs!
• See our Exciting CE Programs Now
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
The MaMHCA Nominations Committee is accepting applications for nomination of the Board Officer position of President-Elect/President
This article outlines CIGNA's policies and procedures regarding telehealth though at least December 31, 2020, and perhaps beyond. [FYI: BCBS came out iwth...
Michelle Obama and Melinda Gates: We can't ignore adolescent girls in Covid-19 fight
Critical Legislative Alert from MaMHCA: Action Needed Now to Support Section 12 Legislation - H.4888
MaMHCA Mask Project: Toward raising awareness that behavioral health providers are essential workers and front-line responders.