Prepare to Inspire!
Nominate a Colleague or Agency for a MaMHCA Award!
We encourage all members of the MaMHCA Community to nominate members for the individual awards and to nominate an agency with positive policies in support of LMHCs.
Submit your nomination today!
Be Inspired by past award winners:
► LMHCs and MaMHCA Members who:
• Created the Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship Program
• Created the MaMHCA Licensure Support Counseling Program
• Began the MaMHCA Job & Career Fairs for mental health counselors
• Counseled responders during the California Fires
• Counseled in Louisiana and Mississippi after Katrina
• Counseled airline personnel at Logan Airport on 9/11 and 9/10
• Counseled responders at Ground Zero
► Counselor Educators who:
• Created the LMHC Licensure Examination Preparation Courses
• Created the Continuing Education Certification Program
• Created a Western Massachusetts Regional MaMHCA Group
• Who Inspire Students every day
► Mental Health Agencies who:
• Initiated health insurance plans for part-time and fee-for-service LMHCs
• Initiated paid internships for LMHC candidates
• Promoted positive LMHC professional development
• Supported MaMHCA Job & Career Fairs and the hiring of LMHCs
More Past Award Winners Listed Here!