Welcome to MaMHCA’s Awards Page
Prepare to Inspire - Nominate an LMHC Colleague!
Be Inspired by past award winners:
► LMHCs and MaMHCA Members who:
• Created the Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship Program
• Created the MaMHCA Licensure Support Counseling Program
• Began the MaMHCA Job & Career Fairs for mental health counselors
• Counseled responders during the California Fires
• Counseled in Louisiana and Mississippi after Katrina
• Counseled airline personnel at Logan Airport on 9/11 and 9/10
• Counseled responders at Ground Zero
► Counselor Educators who:
• Created the LMHC Licensure Examination Preparation Courses
• Created the Continuing Education Certification Program
• Created a Western Massachusetts Regional MaMHCA Group
• Who Inspire Students every day
► Mental Health Agencies who:
• Initiated health insurance plans for part-time and fee-for-service LMHCs
• Initiated paid internships for LMHC candidates
• Promoted positive LMHC professional development
• Supported MaMHCA Job & Career Fairs and the hiring of LMHCs
Submit your nomination today!
Nominate one of your LMHC colleagues!
Past Award Winners