Students attend MaMHCA's LMHC Prep Course.
Job Fair attendees network with a variety of agencies and professional organizations.
• LMHC Licensing Board to Meet
• NCMHCE License Exam Update
• License Exam to use DSM-5 in April
• Meeting with Gubernatorial Candidates
• Impacting CACREP 2016 Standards
• Advocacy: NBCC/CCE Testing on DSM-5
See our upcoming CE Programs
New books available for Home Study
Keep your license current!
Information, Education, and Advocacy.
Opportunities to connect with peers.
The April 2014 test will assess knowledge common to both DSM IV-TR and DSM-5.
Join us for the 8th MaMHCA Job & Career Fair on May 2!
MEDICARE INCLUSION ACTION ALERT: Contact your House member; ask them to show their support of HR 3662 and request they cosponsor the bill.
MaMHCA will be joining the Association for Behavioral Healthcare (ABH) and the Children’s Mental Health Campaign (CMHC) to invite the declared gubernatorial...
CACREP is accepting feedback on their proposed 2016 Standards.