Call on your legislator to support HB 1787
Christine McNiff, LMHC; Evan Schinell, LMHC; Thea Farrell, LMHC; Joyce Dolberg Rowe, LMHC; Lucie Munroe; Ruby Stardrum
Representative Josh Cutler, Congressman Bill Keating, MaMCA President Elect & Public Policy Director Joe Weeks
Midge Williams, MaMHCA ED, introducing EOHHS Secretary Mary Lou Sudders at Conference.
Joe Weeks, Rep. Josh Cutler, and members at State House Hearing on Section 12 (HB 1787) for LMHCs
• View Member Announcements
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• Telemedicine is Coming to MA!
• MaMHCA Files 2 New Legislative Bills
Supporting LMHC Practice
• MaMHCA is now offering NBCC CEs!
• See our upcoming CE Programs
• New books available for Home Study
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
Join us for
MaMHCA’s 10th Annual Job and Career Fair 2016
Friday May 6, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Holiday Inn Dedham
Please call on your legislator to support HB 1787. Click through for contact information.
TELEMEDICINE IS COMING TO MASSACHUSETTS! MaMHCA is pleased to announce that Blue Cross and Blue Shield MA (BCBSMA) will begin a Pilot Project - Paying...
MaMHCA Award Winners Announced at Annual Conference!
On Thursday, September 17, 2015, Rep. Josh Cutler (D Duxbury Pembroke), MaMHCA members
John Ciervo, LMHC; Julie Howard, LMHC; Christine Cassidy, LMHC;...