Our 12th Annual Job & Career Fair is May 11th! Don't Miss It!
(Left to Right) Evan Schinell, President-Elect; Betsy Handley, President; Joseph Weeks, Past-President
MaMCHA took home the Outstanding State Chapter Award at the AMHCA 2017 Annual Conference!
MaMHCA has a new Mentor Program for new members! Read about it in our recent member newsletter!
MaMCHA advocates for Medicare billing inclusion on Capitol Hill during AMHCA 2017
MaMHCA Public Policy Dir. Joseph Weeks with MA House Speaker Robert DeLeo
MaMHCA has a number of resources, including dynamic Exam Prep Workshops like this one!
• View LMHC Updates on our Marquee
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• MaMHCA's Legislative Info is Here!
• Support our Section 12 Bill!
• Read About Medicare Legislation Here!
• ANOTHER! New webinar for CEs!
• See our Exciting CE Programs Now
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
Important information about meetings/calls for MassHealth providers about the new ACO & MCO contracts effective March 1st 2018.
The MaMHCA 2018 Job & Career Fair Registration is now Open!!!
This March MaMHCA will be offering LMHC Exam Prep Courses in both Foxboro and Westfield!
With the start of 2018, the 2017 LMHC license renewal cycle closed and CE audits began. Read this story for more info!
The Winter 2018 Issue of the MaMHCA Messenger Newsletter is available with great information and updates for the Massachusetts Mental Health Counseling...