April 17th - 9:00-4:30
Holiday Inn Boston/Dedham
Representative Josh Cutler, Congressman Bill Keating, MaMCA President Elect & Public Policy Director Joe Weeks
of MaMHCA’s 2015 Job and Career Fair on Friday, May 8th, at the Crowne Plaza Boston-Woburn from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
• View Member Announcements
• Member Highlights coming soon!
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• HIPAA Forms Available for Members
• MaMHCA Files 2 New Legislative Bills
Supporting LMHC Practice
• MaMHCA is now offering NBCC CEs!
• See our upcoming CE Programs
• New books available for Home Study
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
MaMHCA has changed the name of our supervision training program to the MaMHCA Certified Clinical Supervision Training Program.
MaMHCA hosted a Meet and Greet breakfast event on Saturday, March 21, with Congressman William Keating (D MA 9th district), and State Representative Josh...
Our MaMHCA Legislation now has assigned Bill Numbers.
MaMHCA’s Board Meeting Schedule Goes Quarterly!
Board Meetings will be held quarterly at the MaMHCA office in Foxboro on Saturdays.
All Members are...
Please support three pieces of proposed legislation. As Licensed Mental Health Counselors, it is our duty to protect our clients and provide the most comprehensive...