(Left to Right) Evan Schinell, President-Elect; Betsy Handley, President; Joseph Weeks, Past-President
MaMCHA took home the Outstanding State Chapter Award at the AMHCA 2017 Annual Conference!
MaMHCA has a new Mentor Program for new members! Check out the Mentor Program page for more information!
MaMCHA advocates for Medicare billing inclusion on Capitol Hill during AMHCA 2017
MaMHCA Public Policy Dir. Joseph Weeks with MA House Speaker Robert DeLeo
MaMHCA has a number of resources, including dynamic Exam Prep Workshops like this one!
MaMHCA offers a variety of workshops and programs for CE credit!
• View LMHC Updates on our Marquee
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• MaMHCA's Legislative Info is Here!
• Support our Section 12 Bill!
• Read About Medicare Legislation Here!
• ANOTHER! New webinar for CEs!
• See our Exciting CE Programs Now
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
The Summer 2018 Issue of the MaMHCA Messenger Newsletter is available with great information and updates for the Massachusetts Mental Health Counseling...
Read our official statement regarding the ongoing immigration and zero tolerance policy, including MaMHCA's ongoing efforts and resources to further support...
AMHCA releases an important alert about the legislation which would provide LMHCs provider recognition under Medicare.
The Spring 2018 MaMHCA Continuing Education Approval Program workshop listings are now available!
The Spring 2018 Issue of the MaMHCA Messenger Newsletter is available with great information and updates for the Massachusetts Mental Health Counseling...