Professional development workshop.
An educational game played at one of our workshops.
Midge Williams, MaMHCA ED, introducing EOHHS Secretary Mary Lou Sudders at Conference.
John Ciervo, LMHC, winner of MaMHCA's 2016 President's Award for outstanding service on MaMHCA's Legislative Committee
with Rep. Josh Cutler, Joseph Weeks, LMHC MaMHCA President, and Midge Williams, LMHC, MaMHCA Executive Director
• View Member Announcements
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• New! "Private Practice Corner"
Updates for the Newsletter
• MaMHCA Files 2 New Legislative Bills
• New MaMHCA webinar for CEs!
• See our upcoming CE Programs
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
May is Mental Health Month! Check out "DMH Connections" for great articles.
All Licensing Boards’ Disciplinary Actions will now be displayed on the Division of Professional Licensure website.
LMHC License renewal forms will be sent out in the Fall of 2017. The Licensing Board conducts a random audit of Continuing Education every license renewal...
Friday, May 5, 2017 at the Dedham Holiday Inn, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This event is FREE for MaMHCA members. Pre-Registration is suggested.
The Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that the application process for the 2017-18 Haberman-Williams MaMHCA Scholarship...