Professional development workshop.
An educational game played at one of our workshops.
Midge Williams, MaMHCA ED, introducing EOHHS Secretary Mary Lou Sudders at Conference.
John Ciervo, LMHC, winner of MaMHCA's 2016 President's Award for outstanding service on MaMHCA's Legislative Committee
with Rep. Josh Cutler, Joseph Weeks, LMHC MaMHCA President, and Midge Williams, LMHC, MaMHCA Executive Director
• View Member Announcements
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• Three MaMHCA Bills have hearings!
• New! "Private Practice Corner"
Updates for the Newsletter
• ANOTHER! New webinar for CEs!
• See our Fall CE Programs Now
• New CE Provider Forms Available!
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
MaMHCA held our annual elections at our June 17, 2017 Board Meeting. Meet our new officers...
MaMHCA is pleased to be able to offer “Regulations Changes LMHCs Need to Know Now!” as a Home Study Offering
A delegation of 5 MaMHCA Board members is going to Washington DC.
Learn more and read Executive Director, Midge Williams' testimony.
MaMHCA has submitted a grant application to the Boston Foundation seeking funding to expand our Clinical Supervision Training Program.