Professional development workshop.
An educational game played at one of our workshops.
Midge Williams, MaMHCA ED, introducing EOHHS Secretary Mary Lou Sudders at Conference.
John Ciervo, LMHC, winner of MaMHCA's 2016 President's Award for outstanding service on MaMHCA's Legislative Committee
with Rep. Josh Cutler, Joseph Weeks, LMHC MaMHCA President, and Midge Williams, LMHC, MaMHCA Executive Director
• View Member Announcements
• Featured Member Profile
• New MaMHCA Officers elected
• New! "Private Practice Corner"
Updates for the Newsletter
• MaMHCA Files 2 New Legislative Bills
• New MaMHCA webinar for CEs!
• See our upcoming CE Programs
• New books available for Home Study
• Why join?
• Information, Education, and Advocacy
• Opportunities to connect with peers
Beginning October 1, 2016, key changes to diagnostic codes in the mental health chapter of the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Edition,...
The Mass. Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) is currently developing regulations regarding statutory requirements (See M.G.L. Chapter...
MaMHCA’s 30th Annual Conference, on November 12, 2016, “Getting Ready! Behavioral Health in the Age of Electronic Health Records” will be addressing the...
The Division of Professional Licensure (DPL) has announced that effective August 22, 2016, licensees and license applicants will have access to ePLACE,...
Problems with CAQH Re-attestation and Solutions for managing them.